-
December 12th, 2001, 07:55 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
When all i did was love you completely...
when my ISP goes down...i'm frustrated to tears trying to get back to you...
heart and soul I loved you as much as possible on a computer...
and i loved you every second of everyday that i wasnt with you....
you were in my mind.....
How could you do this?
ummm! and you cant tell people i had someone on the side...because everyone knows better... so you should try a different story...k
Just come out and say, you hate me, because i'm a bitch... that i always say mean things to you... That i never show affection...
that i never said i loved you!!!
I think these would be more affective than someone on the side....
At least i can HONESTLY say...i have NEVER hurt you! ever!!....
Because i would rather die than hurt you!!!
I WOULD NEVER MAKE YOU FEEL THIS WAY!!!
<FONT FACE="Arial Black"><FONT SIZE =4>i would kill myself before i'd hurt you like this!!!
.........I SWEAR TO God!!</FONT></FONT><font size =1><font color=black>
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited December 12, 2001).]
-
December 12th, 2001, 08:21 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I just wanted to touch you..
someday, for reals...
I LOVED YOU SO MUCH!!!
-
December 12th, 2001, 08:26 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
....and after current events....
That only happened in your mind!!
I cant compete with your imagination...
At least i can say ...I LOVE YOU!!!
...and its forever!!!
-
December 13th, 2001, 01:05 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-
December 13th, 2001, 01:21 AM
#5
Inactive Member
*takes some of your popcorn*
first time seein this man,
so dont give the ending away ok.
want some milk duds?
------------------
I'm a teenage christ...
I've got a date with suicide
-
December 13th, 2001, 01:37 AM
#6
Inactive Member
-
December 13th, 2001, 05:22 AM
#7
Inactive Member
mel there was only one time i can relate to what you're saying...and although for some fucking strange reason im bein blamed for any of what's goin on with you and warrior i'll tell you who said something that made sense.
laura...and tewy were in the room and he said something along the line of "dont do this dont bring yourself to that level" what that meant....DIGNITY.
now me and that certain person are friends and completely civil all the pain is gone....keep your dignity. Dont reduce yourself to begging.
-
December 13th, 2001, 05:33 AM
#8
-
December 13th, 2001, 08:25 AM
#9
Inactive Member
J's right mel...you're worth a lot than begging...and don't ever forget that!
------------------
I am my own master but not always master of myself.
Crazy Kerala's Place
-
December 13th, 2001, 11:56 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Dearest Mel
Honey, my heart ached for you reading this thread...You're a wonderful lady and i hate to see you hurting and from what i read of War's posts, he's hurting too!!
My 2cents for what it's worth!
Talk this out, away from public eyes, where the only players are the two of you!..too much can be misread and misinterpreted in public and i think that's some of where J was referring to the dignity part!
If you were meant to be, you can repair what has happened, if not, then maybe you can find room for each other without the hurt as friends.
You're both great people, and i always thought you were so sweet togather.
I don't know what happened, but i do know the pain you're feeling and the helplessness it festers..but for what it's worth, life does go on (forgive the cliche) even though right now it doesn't feel that way and take it from someone who's been there, there is happiness at the end of the rainbow
*HUGS YOU BOTH*
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks